Spotify is used by a lot of millennials. Its premium subscription allows users to listen to their favorite songs without any ads and download them as well. It is available at $9.99 per month. While Spotify is one of the best music streaming platforms, other music apps keep coming forward with lucrative offers on their premium subscriptions. So what if you want to try some other app and cancel your Spotify premium subscription?
Well, you can’t cancel Spotify premium subscriptions via the app, but you can do it through a web browser.
How To Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription
- Open any web browser on your smartphone and go to the official Spotify website.
- Login to your account by tapping the ‘Account’ button.
- Now scroll down to the ‘Your Plan’ section and then tap the ‘Available Plans’ button.
- Scroll down to Spotify Free option and then tap the ‘CANCEL PREMIUM’ button.
- Once you do that, Spotify will cancel your premium subscriptions, and you will also get a confirmation message for that.
- By following the steps mentioned above, you can cancel your Spotify premium subscriptions. If you opted for a free trial offer, make sure you cancel your subscription before your free trial ends.