In this Tutorial i will teaches you Create Apple ID with Gmail Account without Credit Card or enter any payment information. You can do this either on the Apple ID website, on iTunes, or on your iPhone or iPad. Apple ID accounts are used to log into Apple apps, phones, tablets, and computers.
How to Create Apple ID with Gmail Account without Credit Card
- Open the Apple ID site. Go to https://appleid.apple.com/. This will open the login page.
- If this opens a current Apple ID page, log out before continuing.
2. Click Create Your Apple ID. It’s a link in the upper-right corner of the page. Doing so will open the Apple ID creation form.
3. Enter your Apple ID information. Fill out the following fields:
- first name and last name – Enter your first and last name.
- birthday – Enter your birthday in “mm/dd/yyyy” format.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Type in the email address that you want to use for your Apple ID. You can’t use an email address that’s already being used as an Apple ID.
- password and confirm password – Enter the password that you want to use for your Apple ID.
4. Select security questions and answers. Click a Security Question drop-down box, click a question in the drop-down menu, and then type an answer into the “answer” text field below the box.
- You’ll need to do this for the remaining two security questions as well.
5. Scroll down and enter the security code. Type the characters displayed in the grey box into the text field to the right of the box.
- You can click New Code to generate a different security code if you can’t read the first one.
6. Click continue It’s at the bottom of the page.
7. Retrieve your email address verification code.
Enter the verification code. Type the six-digit code into the verification window on the Apple ID website.
- Make sure that you don’t include any spaces
9, Click Continue. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the verification window. As long as the code that you enter matches the one sent to your email address, doing so will create your Apple ID account.
Method No 2
- Sign out of the current Apple ID. If you aren’t signed into an Apple ID at all, skip this step. To sign out:
- Open Settings
- Tap your name card at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out
- Enter your Apple ID password to confirm.
2. Open the App Store. It’s the blue app with a white “A” on it. You’ll be able to create a brand-new Apple ID from here.
3. Tap App This tab is at the bottom of the screen. and tab next to a free app. Doing so will prompt a pop-up window.
4. Tap create new apple id It’s in the pop-up window. The Apple ID creation form will open.
5. Enter your Apple ID’s information. Fill out the following fields:
- Email – Enter the email address that you want to use for your Apple ID.
- Password – Type in a password for your Apple ID account.
- Verify – Re-enter the password.
- Tap the switch next to Agree to Terms and Conditions to ON
- Tap Next in the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Enter your personal information. Fill out the following fields:
- Title – Your title (e.g., “Mr.” or “Ms.”).
- First Name – Your first name.
- Last Name – Your last name.
- Birthday – Your date of birth in “mm/dd/yyyy” format.
7. Select security questions and answers. Tap a Question box, tap a question to use, and then tap the “Answer” box and enter your answer.
- You’ll need to do this for all three security questions.
8. Tap Next It’s in the top-right corner of the screen.
9. Tap Non This option is in the “PAYMENT METHOD” group of options. Selecting it will negate the need for a payment method.
10. Enter your billing information. This will include your first and last name, your address, your country, and your phone number.
12.Retrieve your email address verification code. Open the email address that you set as your Apple ID, open the “Verify your Apple ID email address” email from Apple, and note the five-digit code in the middle of the email.
13. Tap Verify.
14. Tap Continue when prompted. As long as the code you entered matches the code that you received in your email, this will sign you into your new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad.