A hard reset restarts the phone and refreshes the memory that apps run in. It doesn’t delete data but it does help the iPhone start from scratch. When you need to hard reset an older and new iPhone model Follow these steps to hard reset iPhone 8.
How to Hard Reset iPhone 8
- First turn of your iPhone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards you should unlock the device and use the Home Screen.
- navigate and open your mobile setting.
- From the following options tap General.
- Next.Choose Reset and select option Erase All content and Settings.
- Now you should see warning to confirm.
- you have to enter your pass-code if prompted.
- Last, Accept all information, and wait to finish operation.