in this tutorial i will tell you how to set up voicemail on iphone.
Note: For more info on Apple® iPhone® Voicemail or if you experience issues, visit iPhone Voicemail Support .
How To Set Up Voicemail On Iphone
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail (lower-right).
- If switching to an iPhone, you could be directed to the automated Voicemail system. If so, follow the voice prompts. If unsuccessful, you can dial *86 to manually set up.
- Tap Set Up Now If the ‘Set Up Now’ pop-up doesn’t appear, your Voicemail has already been set up. Simply tap Greeting in the upper-left of the Voicemail screen and begin at step 6 .
- Enter a password then tap Done. The password must be between 4-6 digits in length.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting. To use a Verizon default greeting, tap (check) Default.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.