Sometimes the I Phone 6 Camera app does not get work properly, which causes camera black screen problem. Your iPhone 6 or Other version of I phone is not having the latest iOS software. You should Try to update the phone. make sure to do this by using your Mac OS through iTunes. Update the i phone software of the device. Below steps to fix iPhone 6 camera black screen issue
iPhone 6 Camera Black Screen Issue fix.
- Settings -> General -> Software Update
- Connect your device to your Mac PC
- Launch the iTunes application and select your iPhone from the menu.
- select to update the phone to the latest iOS version.
- Hard Reset your phone
- go to Settings and tap on general
- Now scroll down and select reset.
- tap on Reset all Settings. Now just wait for the phone to be restarted.
- You can also do this hard reset by simultaneously pressing and holding the power and the home button.
- This will turn of the device.
- Wait for a couple of minute
- This will turn it on using the same procedure as was used to turn the phone off.