How To Create Another Google Account
In this post i will teach you How To Create Another Google Account.
According to CNBC, Gmail is the planet’s most dominant email service with over a billion active users worldwide.
Among these, over five million businesses are using Google Workspace to stay productive. These include both small businesses as well as big companies like Colgate-Palmolive and Verizon.
Pretty much everyone has Gmail installed on their tablets, smartphones, and desktops, which makes it one of the most universal apps there is.
How To Make Another Google Account
- Open Google Chrome and sign into your Google account on a Mac or PC.
- Tap your profile icon in the top-right corner of the window.
- Select “Add another account.”
- Click on “Create account.”
- Pick the type of account you want to add from the drop-down.
- Add your information and follow the prompts to set up your new Google account.
- Verify your phone number.
- Decide whether to use the same phone number across accounts.
- Read through the privacy and terms and click “I agree” to create your new Google account.
- Once signed into multiple Google accounts, you can again click your icon at the top right corner of a Google page to access each of your accounts.