Hide Hard Disk Drive in any windows. This is a simple Tutorial in windows to hide your Drive, If you have some important data or documents and you don’t want that someone else change or see it you can hide your hard Drive.
Hide Hard Disk Drive in windows
- Open your Run dialog box by using Windows key + R in windows.
- In Run Dialog box type Gpedit.msc
- Click on OK button.
- Group policy Editor Windows Click on small arrow of Administrative templates to expand.
- Again from the list select Windows Components to expand.
- Click on File explorer.
- Double click Hide these specified drives in my computer.
- A new windows will pop up.
- Select Enabled.
- Now i want to hide my dirve E: Select from drop down menu Restrict E Drive only.
- Click on Apply.
- Refresh your computer.
- Check hard drive and you will no longer see your hard disk drive,
- To show hidden hard drive you can choose Do no restrict drives and click on Apply.