if you are having problems upgrading windows 10 to the November 2019 update, in this post, we’ll highlight the most common issues & the steps to resolve them. Fix windows 10 Update error 0x80070424
- Press Win key + R.
- open Run dialog box.
- Type in ‘regedit’ Press enter.
- Paste in the following path in the address bar.
- Right-hand pane, look for the Disable Windows Update Access DWORD
- Double-click it and set the value to 0.
- Enabling Windows Update from Registry
- Restart your machine for it to take effect.
Using Windows 10 Update Assistant
- Go to the Microsoft website
- Download the Windows 10 Update Assistant
3.Open Windows 10 Update Assistant.
- Keep the setting on for: Keep the ﬁles and their Data
Note:THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT OR ELSE YOU WOULD LOSE ALL YOUR DATA
- Follow the screen instructions and it would manually download the latest version of Microsoft Windows 10.
- your system boot up several times in this process.
- Once update is ﬁnished your 0x80070424 Error is fix.