Are you tired of your static wallpaper? This Article will teach you how to set video as wallpaper in windows 10 using an app you can download from the Microsoft Store called Desktop Live Wallpapers.
How to Set Video As Wallpapers a wallpaper in windows 10 Using live Wallpapers.
Get Desktop Live Wallpapers from the Microsoft Store
- To open the Microsoft Store, you can either click the shopping bag icon in the taskbar or click the Start logo and look through the Start menu.
- First, click the search bar that’s at the top of your screen, then type in “Desktop Live Wallpapers” and press Enter on your keyboard. Click Desktop Live Wallpapers with the icon that looks like a film strip on a purple background and click Get/Install.
- The Desktop Live Wallpapers app is a free app that only supports WMV, MP4, AVI, and MOV files and has limited controls, but for $3.99 USD. You can upgrade to Desktop Live Wallpapers Pro for more controls and options.
- Open Desktop Live Wallpapers. You should find this under “Recently added” in your Start menu. If you still have the Microsoft Store open, you can click Launch from there to open the app.
- Click On Home It’s in the upper left corner of the app window and will close the tutorial.
- Then Click Browse You’ll see this purple button in the lower left corner of the application window; your File Explorer will open.
- Navigate to the folder with your videos and click OK. All the videos inside the folder will play on your desktop, so if you want to play more than one video, move them all into one folder.
- If you later add videos to this folder, open Desktop Live Wallpapers. Click the refresh icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- If you want to change the playback settings, click Settings. You can adjust the background player as well as mute the audio.
- If you want to pause or play the wallpaper, right-click the Desktop Live Wallpapers icon in your system tray. Click Exit to close the app and stop the video on your desktop.