Did you know Windows 10 has a screen recording utility called the Xbox Game
Bar? With it, you can record a video of your actions in just about any Windows
app on your laptop, whether you want to capture gameplay or create a tutorial
for someone on using Microsoft office. To make easier for you, we’ve outlined a few simple steps on how to record video in Windows 10.
The video recording tool is part of the Xbox app that comes installed by default
in Windows 10. Xbox Game Bar recently received some major updates to make it
more useful, so you can now take screenshots and even make memes. Follow These steps to Record Video in windows 10.
How to Record Video in Windows 10
- Open the app you want to record. Unfortunately, the tool can’t capture some
programs, such as File Manager, or the entire desktop, but it does work in regular apps, whether from the Windows Store or desktop apps.
- Press the Windows key and the letter G at the same time to open the Game
- Check the “Yes, this is a game” checkbox to load the Game Bar. This is the procedure whether you are recording a game or another kind of app.
- Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video.
- Stop the recording by clicking on the red recording bar that will be on the top right of the program window. (If it disappears on you, press Win + G again to bring the Game Bar back.)