How to Open an Easypaisa Account
In this tutorial i will teach you how to open an Easypaisa account for Telenor user and Non Telenor Sim User. A few year ago it was unimaginable to think about such convenience in daily financial transaction. Now you can manage your account using your Easypaisa account. Now you don’t have to go to your back to do your daily financial transaction. Therefore, it is better to open an Easypaisa account because it is simple & easy to use. Easypaisa has made it easier for people to. Transfer money to their loved ones who don’t have the privilege to open a bank account. with the largest customer base in the country, Easypaisa is enabling people to adopt a digital way of life. It empowers masses who are Les privileged and provides them with convenience and reliability.
For Telenor User
If you are a Telenor Sim user then you have to follow the steps given below.
- Open your mobile phone dial pad and dial *786#.
- After that, you will be asked to create a five digit pin code.
- Now you need to Re-Enter the PIN code you created.
- Just dial *786# or visit any Easypaisa retailer or Telenor franchise in the country to avail all the services.
- If you are Telenor sim user then you can also open Easypaisa account by vising nearest Telenor Franchise Or Easypaisa retailer in the country.
For Non Telenor User
If you are not a Telenor sim User then you don’t have to worry about it. You can also open an Easypaisa account. Follow the instruction given below.
- Open your Mobile Message app.
- Type EP <Space> CNIC number and send to message to 0345-1113737.
- The Easypaisa representative will call you and ask a few questions for verification.
- When all the information is verified, you have to create a 5-digit PIN code.
- Now Type PIN <Space> 5 Digit PIN <Space> confirm 5 digit PIN in the message and send it to 0345-1113737.
- After that, you will receive your account confirmation message.
- You can use all Easypaisa service with this SMS service and also by visiting Easypaisa retail shops.
Open Easypaisa Account With Mobile App
- Download the Easypaisa from Google Play Store.
- After that, open the Easypaisa Mobile App.
- Now enter you mobile number and tap on Next.
- You need to enter your valid CNIC number and CNIC date of issuance.
- After that, select you city and tap on submit.
- Now you will be asked to create a 5-Digit pin code.
- Enter you preferred pin code and then re-enter you pin code to create your easypaisa account.