How to Get Google AdSense Approval With A New Blog
In this Article I will tell you How to Get Google AdSense Approval With A New Blog. Whether you’ve only recently started a business online or have been going for a while, Google AdSense is the most popular ad network around and the best way to start monetizing your traffic with display ads. This ad network offers a wide range of ad units for multiple platforms and devices and includes optimization tools.
You don’t want to apply for an AdSense account only to be rejected because you did not follow the instructions correctly or adhere to their policies. In this guide, we’ll show you how to apply for an account in 2021 and beyond, step by step, and get accepted.
Google’s Official AdSense Eligibility Requirements
First, let’s start with the official requirements. You can find these on Google’s help center here, though some of the information will be scattered around on other pages and may be trickier to track down. That’s why you have me to do the legwork for you, eh?
Following Simple Steps to Get Google AdSense Approval with a new Blog.
- Use Top Level Domain ( .com , .edu .org etc )
- SEO Friendly Domain Name E.g technical website ittechjuice.com.
- High Quality Minimum 10 Post.
- 15 Days old Website.
- Use Blog theme like Colormag, Suppermag, Divi ,astra Etc.
- Simple and professional Theme Design
- Easy to navigate
- Proper menus.
- No useless items in sidebar or footer
- Search engine friendly
- Fast loading
- Don’t Use duplicate content.
- Traffic Sources 100 Visitor organic on google yahoo, Yandex search engine.
Must watch 2 Video Before Approval