How To Fix Google Play Store Update Error
In this tutorial i will show how to fix Google play store update error from different Method.
- Refresh your Google account
- Uninstall & reinstall play Store updates
- Clear cache and data from Google Play Services
Refresh your Google account
- In this, you have to go to setting > Accounts.
- you have to Select the Google Account which you want to remove
- simple Tab on Remove account on android Pie, if you are using older version then you have to select the three dot on menu and choose Remove account.
- You have added the account back from the accounts.
Uninstall & Reinstall Play Store updates
- Open your Setting then > Apps.
- Tap Google Play Store then Press the Uninstall updates.
- If a popup appears Play store app back to the factory version, tap OK.
- Then try to download again
Clear cache and Data from Google Play Services
- Go the setting > then Apps.
- From the top menu click on the 3 dots and click on show system.
- Tap on Download Manager
- Then tap on Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Date.
- Now you can Download again from the play store.
Restart your device (How To Fix Google Play Store Update Error)
- press and hold the power button and tap of the Restart.
- Or long press Power button until you device turns on again.