How To Copy Any Text In Your Mobile
In This article I will tell you how to copy any text in your mobile. Sometimes you want to copy text from an app but you cannot Use the default Android log press. But universal copy allow you to copy any text that you want to copy it.
Universal Copy is a free app That Is Available for kitkat And Latter version. This is a Small But Very Useful Android app.You should not get any language barrier since it does support more than 100 languages.
How to use Universal Copy.
- Download and install the Universal copy app on your Android Phone.
- Go to universal copy App settings and activate the ‘Universal Copy mode’.
- Now, go to any of the app from where you want to copy the text.
- Slide down the notification bar on your phone Desktop home screen.
- Tap on ‘Activate Universal Copy Mode’.
- Double tap the text you wish to copy. TEXT Will be highlighted.
- Tap On the copy icon to copy highlighted text..
Universal Copy Features
- Easy to use
- Free App
- Copy All Type Of text
- OCR Mode (OCR allows you to copy text from apps where the Normal Mode does not work )
- Related Post
- How to save Whatsapp Status without any app