Discover the Top 50 Urdu Fonts for Word That Will Blow Your Mind
Get started today and take your writing to the next level with our Urdu fonts for Word. Looking for Urdu fonts to use in your Word documents? Explore our comprehensive list of popular Urdu fonts that can add a personal touch to your work and help you communicate effectively with a wider audience. From Nastaliq to Jameel Noori Nastaleeq, we’ve got you covered with the best options to choose from.
Are you tired of using boring, standard fonts in your Word documents? Do you want to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your written work? Look no further than Urdu font for Word processing.
Urdu is a beautiful and complex language that deserves to be showcased in all its glory. With the right Urdu font, you can elevate your written work to the next level, adding depth and character to your documents.
Whether you’re writing a report for work, a school assignment, or just a personal letter, incorporating Urdu font can add a touch of class and elegance that will make your work stand out.
Not only is Urdu font visually appealing, but it’s also incredibly useful for those who need to write bilingual documents. With the ability to seamlessly switch between Urdu and English text, Urdu font is a must-have for anyone who regularly writes in both languages.
Don’t settle for boring and generic fonts in your Word documents. Embrace the beauty and versatility of Urdu font and take your writing to the next level.
Top 50 Urdu Fonts for Word
|Urdu Font Name|
|Al Qalam Quran 2|
|Al Qalam Shahzaib|
|Al Qalam Telenor|
|BBC Urdu Web|
|Centrale Sans Rounded|
|Fajer Noori Nastalique|
|Jameel Noori Nastaleeq|
|Jameel Noori Nastaleeq Kasheeda|
|Jameel Noori Nastaleeq Urdu|
|Urdu 1 Web|
|Urdu Nastaleeq Unicode|
|Urdupoint Urdu Unicode|
With the increasing globalisation and the need for multilingual communication, incorporating Urdu font in your Word documents is becoming more important than ever before. Urdu is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, with over 100 million speakers. By using Urdu font, you can ensure that your written work is accessible to a wider audience, and you can effectively communicate with people from different cultural backgrounds.
Moreover, Urdu font can add a personal touch to your work. Whether you’re writing a personal letter or a professional email, using Urdu font can show your recipient that you have taken the time and effort to make your message more meaningful and impactful.
When it comes to selecting the right Urdu font for Word, there are several options available. Some popular choices include Nastaliq, Jameel Noori Nastaleeq, and Fajer Noori Nastalique. Each of these fonts has its own unique style and personality, allowing you to select the one that best fits your writing style and document needs.
In conclusion, incorporating Urdu font in your Word documents is an excellent way to enhance your writing and make it stand out from the crowd. With its beauty, versatility, and personal touch, Urdu font is a must-have for anyone who wants to take their writing to the next level.
Download the best collection of Urdu Fonts for Word
How to use urdu font in MS word
- First, you need to have Urdu language installed on your computer. You can check this by going to Control Panel > Region and Language > Keyboards and Languages. If you don’t have Urdu language installed, you can add it by clicking on “Add a Language” and selecting Urdu from the list of available languages.
- Once you have installed Urdu language, open MS Word and go to the “Insert” tab.
- Click on “Text Box” and select “Simple Text Box” or “Draw Text Box” depending on your preference.
- Type in your Urdu text in the text box.
- Now, select the text and click on the “Font” dropdown menu from the Home tab.
- Scroll down the list of available fonts until you find the Urdu font you want to use. Some popular Urdu fonts include Nastaliq, Jameel Noori Nastaleeq, and Fajer Noori Nastalique.
- Once you have selected the Urdu font, your text will automatically be displayed in that font.
- If you want to use Urdu font for your entire Word document, you can change the default font settings by going to “File” > “Options” > “Advanced” > “Font Options” and selecting the Urdu font you want to use.
Read complete article on How to use urdu font in MS word