How to view deleted Message on Whats App
In this Tutorial i Shall show you how to view deleted Message on WhatsApp. whatsApp provided free messaging and voice over IP service and is now owned by Facebook. Whats App allows you to send text messages, voice message, Make voice and video call. this service require user to provide a standard cellular mobile number. But now whats app has introduce the small whats App business app, so it allows companies to communicate with its clients It is also accessible from computer. It has about 2Billion Users world wide. Whats App was founded 2009. since 2014 what app has been the most globally popular messaging app. in 2015 whatapp made links to another message service, telegram.
Here is the method in which i shall tell you how you can view deleted messages on whats app.
- Download the Notisave App from Play Store.
2. Once downloaded. Open the App and give all the permissions required.
3. Now Open Whats App, and talk to your friends.
4. Once any person deletes the message. You would get a
notification from Notisave.
4. Click on it and view the deleted Message.