Find the exact steps you should follow how To Set Up Email On Galaxy S10 and add your email account on Galaxy S10 smartphones.
Method No 1: How To Set Up Email On Galaxy S10
- Open your Email app. In this tutorial, we’ll use the default Gmail app that comes pre-installed in our model Galaxy S10.
- Add account icon at the upper right.
- Add account.
- Select the account you want to add for example Google, Outlook, Other.
- Enter your email username.
- Next Tab.
- Enter your email account password.
- Depending on the security settings of your account, your S10 may ask you to verify. Select the verification method for your account to proceed.
- Enter the code and hit Verify. 10. Wait for the device to validate all settings and download your messages.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Next again.
- Congratulations: You have now added you email accounts on your email app. If you want to add more email, just follow the steps above and you should be good.
Method No 2 :How To Set Up Email On Galaxy S10
- Go to setting >account and Backup>Account
- click on add account
- choose the account type ( IMAP, POP3 )
- Select Email and choose the appropriate provider from the list ( Outlook ,Verizon, AOL)
- fill in the e-mail address and Click Next.
- Enter your Email password and Tap Next.
- your S10 Device might ask you to enter your PIN ,Password, or Pattern.
- Now you have successfully added your email account on Galaxy S10