How to ﬁx iPhone is disabled errors
Four common steps mention below How to ﬁx iPhone is disabled errors
1. Enter Recovery Mode
The ﬁrst step is to connect your iPhone to your computer and enter recovery mode.The method used will depends on the model of iPhone you have.
Recovery mode on iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X or newer Version of I phone
- Press and hold the Side or top Power button and wait for the power off slider to appear.
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone Mobile to the computer while pressing the Volume down button until you seen the recovery mode screen open.
Recovery mode on Old Version of I phone ( I phone 6s)
Follow the steps above: Press and hold the Side (or Top) button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone.
- This time connect your device to your computer while pressing the Home button.
- Keep pressing the Home button until you see the recovery mode screen.
2. Locate your iPhone/iPad via your Mac OS or Windows Os
Depending on the software running on your Mac or PC the
next step will either involve the Finder on a Mac or iTunes on Windows.
Mac OS New Version
If you are running Catalina open a Finder window
- You will see your iPhone or iPad on the left side of the ﬁnder window under locations
- Click on it
Older version of Mac OS
If you are running Mojave or older on your Mac you will need to open iTunes. Click on the iPhone’s icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window
If you are using windows download iTunes run on your PC.
windows iTunes version
3. Choose the option to Restore
Now that you have selected your iPhone or iPad on the computer you need to click on Restore.
4. Set up your iPhone
You can now set up your iPhone as if it was new