In this Article I will tell you How to Unsubscribe Jazz TV Package Jazz. TV is a Mobile TV application for watching Live TV channels and Popular Drama Shows on your mobile using Free* Jazz Data or Wifi. You can now watch over 60+ live TV channels, 400+ Titles and 5000+ Episodes of your favorite TV channels on the go. Never miss your favorite show or breaking news with Jazz TV service. Warid Users can now also use the Jazz TV App.
New Users get Free 7 Days Trial and then only Rs.8/Day, 30/Week or 100/Month Inclusive of Tax with Usage on Free* Jazz Data and Unlimited Wifi.
*3 Hours/ Day Free Jazz Data FUP Applies on all In-App Jazz TV Packages.
- Smartphone users can download Jazz TV from their respective stores by searching “Jazz TV“ and install the application.
- Jazz TV is available on Play store for Android, App store for Apple devices as well as on WEB via tv.jazz.com.pk
- All channels are set to locked mode when the application is downloaded. User can click on any channel or Tap “Billing Charges” menu of the App to subscribe to bundles. Based on prepaid or postpaid profile, bundles will be shown accordingly.
How to Unsubscribe Jazz TV Package
- First Open Jazz Tv Application.
- Click On More Button On Below the right corner.
- Then Click On Packages And Charges Option.
- Click On unsubscribe Button To unsubscribe Packages.