How to Unlock an Android Device With Face Recognition
To set up Smart Lock so you can unlock your device with Face recognition:
in this tutorial i will show How to unlock an Android Device with Face Recognition
- Navigate to your device’s Settings menu.
- Tap Security or Security & Location in setting.
- Before you can activate Smart Lock, you must first set up Screen Lock.
- Enter your password, PIN, or pattern.
- Tap Trusted face.
- Tap Set Up, then tap Next on the following screen.
- Hold your device in front of you and position it so your entire face is inside the dotted circle, then hold the device still as the white dots turn green
- Tap Next and Done.