Learn to install a professional CCTV security camera system in your home or business, with remote viewing from an app. Security Camera Systems – The complete CCTV Course will take you step-by-step through the wiring, install and configuration of a professional security camera system. We’ll also set up an app that will allow you to view the cameras on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this course:
– Learn about security camera systems and how they work. We’ll be focusing on new technology IP camera systems mainly.
– Demonstrate the cameras and video recorders with an emphasis on their pros and cons so you can make an informed decision for your install.
– Demonstrate the wiring of a site.
– Show the install of different types of cameras, and how they are enrolled in the video recorder.
– Set up a mobile app that will allow you to view your cameras when you aren’t home. Software will be used for computer viewing.
– Give examples and solutions for more in-depth camera installs, like multi-building sites.
– How to crimp down RJ45 connections for your cameras.
– Install conduit to protect wiring outside the building.
This course would be ideal for:
– Anyone looking to protect their home and belongings using a professional security camera system.
– If you are looking to get into the growing security/low voltage field this is a good primer as well. Watch some of the things a technician does on a day-to-day basis.
– Other Trades people, like electricians, may get a lot of use out of this course as well to expand their services.
- Willingness to learn. Ability to use drill and hand tools for a basic installation.
Who This Course For
- People wanting to secure their families and properties using security cameras.
- People who want to see a camera system being installed so that they know what to expect for their install.
What you’ll learn
- How to install a CCTV security camera system. Wiring, install and configuration that will allow you to view your cameras remotely
- Learn how to physically install a camera system. I won’t simply be showing you a computer screen while talking.