How to View save Wi-Fi password in windows 7
In this blog post I will show you How to View save Wi-Fi password in windows 7. Here are two method to see save Wi-Fi Password.
Find Wi-Fi password Using Network & Sharing Center
- Find your Wi-Fi Icon in the Right Corner of Desktop on Task bar.
- Right-click on the Wi-Fi icon and Then Select Open Network and Sharing Center
- A new tab will appear on the View your Basic network Information & Set up Connections.
- On the View Your Active Networks section, move to the Connections label and click on your Wi-Fi connection name.
- The Wi-Fi Status tab will appear, click on the Wireless Properties.
- In the Wireless Network Properties, choose Security section.
- Then, click on the Show Characters box to reveal the Wi-Fi Password in the Network security key section.
- You just successfully found your Wi-Fi password in your laptop or computer.
Using Wi-Fi Property
- Find your Wi-Fi Icon on Task bar
- Select Connected Wi-Fi Network that you want to see password
- Click on the Properties
- Properties dialog is open
- Click on security Tab
- Hit check box characters
- copy the Wi-Fi password.