Encrypt SD Card
If you have a security lock on your Android phone, you should be able to encrypt your SD card on your mobile phone.this Article show how to Lock SD Card on your Android Phone.
Enable A Password On Your Phone
- If you don’t secure your phone with a password, you will ﬁnd that the Encrypt SD card menu does not enable you to select any ﬁles to encrypt.
- Tap on the Settings icon on your Android Smart phone.
- Click on Security option.
- Tap on the “Set Up Screen Lock” tab & select the password option from the list
How to Lock SD Card on your Android Phone
- Tap on the Settings icon on your Android phone.
- Then tab on Security.
- Tab on the Security button & then on Encryption.
- Now you must set a password on the SD card.
- After your new password has been set, go back to the external SD card menu.
- The phone should display a few pages of information, which will explain the encryption process to you
- After the process is ﬁnished, your phone will take you back to your home screen.
- Don’t forget that every time you try to access the contents of your SD card, you need to enter the password that you have just set up