Have you ever checked whether you are using the genuine or pirated version of Windows 10 operating system? If not, you can read this post to learn how to check Windows 10 is genuine or not. Besides, some differences between genuine and cracked version will be told to you.
Generally, you will check for products ID and license status of the operating system by right-clicking on This PC and choosing Properties. In the pop-up window, you will see information about Windows 10 such as Windows edition, RAM, computer name, processor type, etc. Scroll down and then you can see if Windows 10 is activated in the Windows activation section. If so, the product ID is given. But there is one thing you should note. Whether Windows 10 is genuine or activated, the status looks like the same in the system properties window. Follow these steps mentioned below to check windows 10 is genuine or not.
How to check Windows 10 is original or not by Using slmgr.vbs /dli Command
- You can use Command Prompt to validate Windows 10.
- Click Windows logo and R key on the keyboard in Windows 10 to open the Run dialog.
- Type slmgr.vbs /dli and press Enter key to display license information. Here slmgr stands for Software License Manager and the .vbs means Visual
- Basic Script.
- In the pop-up window, if you see volume activation expiration, renewal
- interval and these types of information, you should know your Windows 10 is activated using activator software and it is cracked. However, if only partial product key and license status are displayed, but there is no expiration time or anything else, you should understand that the Windows operating system is genuine.